Thursday, May 24, 2012

Easy Lemon Pull Apart Rolls

These are so good! The first time I made these my husband, sister in-law and I could not stop eating them!  To me these are so much better than lemon squares!  I found this recipe on sixsistersstuff.blogspot.com

Ingredients:
12 Rhodes dinner rolls (thawed but cold)
zest from 2 lemons
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted

Glaze:
1 cup powdered sugar
1 Tbsp butter, melted
2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice

Mix lemon zest and sugar, Cut rolls in half, place in sprayed 9x13 pan. Drizzle butter over rolls.  Sprinkle with lemon zest/sugar mixture reserving 1/2 of mixture to sprinkle on rolls, just before cooking let rolls rise until double the size.  Sprinkle remaining mixture.  Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.  Remove immediately from pan and place on a cookie sheet to cool. Make glaze and drizzle over rolls.

Contributed by:  Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment